Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2 Samuel 7:18

"Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?!"

journal entry 01-05-11
I want to begin this first entry of the new year with prayer.
Lord, I know you know our heart's desire in this situation but i need to ask you more frequently. i want you will to be done Father and i truly believe you have a job for Tyler on day shift. i would ask Lord for that day to come quickly...before July! its really hard as it is with just us 3 and I know Tyler gets exhausted. And i don't get energy from him because he is always tired. please give us strength, perseverence, patience, and energy in the time that we wait. i thank you Lord for what you are going to do.

UPDATE:
after 26 months of praying and friends praying for us, tyler will start on days this month! as soon as they find someone to take his spot. i am very excited. it was a very long hard wait. lots of tears. yea i wished it had come sooner, i'm not going to lie. having 2 littles close in age and doing naps, dinner, baths, bed routine by myself wasn't really my cup of tea. i love having tyler here. i'm not a person who likes to be alone. i was an only child and hated it. so you can say im so very grateful for what God is doing. I know that he waited to just the right time. i learned how to be patient and more gentle because I HAD TO. tyler got a lot of experience working nights and learned how to deal with a ton of problems. he makes a lot of decisions at 2am when no one to call because they are all asleep. so we really believe God had His hand in it. the timing was perfect. perfect to God. so i'm ready. ready for my husband to COME HOME! for years i've watched my husband walk out the door and go to work and he came home when I was asleep. but no more of that! i definitely went through valleys that didn't look too pretty but it was there that i learned more about the Father and i leaned on His Word to carry me through. His word is ever so precious to me. so if it took this hard time to get to where i am, i'll take it. thank you Lord for loving me and my family...

who am i o sovereign Lord...

No comments: