Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America


So glad to live in America and have freedom to worship our God in a public place w other believers and not have to hide.

I'm feeling pretty productive today. Tyler is home so that helps. I made chocolate chip pancakes this morning and attempted to build a fort for the littles but of course daddy can do one better so he tears mine down and builds a spectacular one. One that they don't want to get out of so we can go to town.
Starting to make party decorations for Kinley's party. Cut out the fabric for bunting and now all I need to do is sew it all together. I need to purchase another can of yellow spray paint bc this morning when I popped the top off I broke the spray part--go figure! Made me very agitated!
Plans tonight are to bring the littles to a friends house to watch a fireworks show.
Started writing my one thousand gifts. Loving the book. Love how poetic she is but ohsoreal! I think it's going to be a fun journey of learning to live fully right where I am.
As I was wrapping birthday presents on the wood floor this morning it made me think of Christmas and how fun it'll be this year w 3 year old and 18 month old. Baking, the telling of jesus' birth over and over, gift wrapping, crafts, giving to others, and decorating the tree! I never get giddy this early--but oh I'm excited!

No comments: