Friday, May 7, 2010

BLOGGING WEEKLY

hi all! please help me with this blogging. i want a pretty layout and just am not too familiar with this.

i'd like to begin by saying how the Lord is working in my life. he is speaking to me. i want to change. i'm tired of being comfortable. i love the lord and i want to live like he is real. tired of living in a state of complacency. the lord spoke too me last night in more ways than one. i was put here to serve others. i don't do that enough. why not? there is no excuse. i want to set an example for my family.
i read a blog last night that touched my heart so deeply. i'd like to share it with you and maybe it will do the same for you. WARNING: do not read if you are not ready, and i'd read it alone and grab some tissue.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

whats the blog?

Melissa said...

and i can help with layout stuff... what you want it to look like?

Krystal with a K said...

melissa- i don't know...i like green!! and i want to be able to post pics big and journal! any ideas!

Melissa said...

mine has big pics.. i can do it for you. you need to go into your html and change some numbers around to make your posting space wider. then download windows live writer to compose your posts. it lets you make the pics really big.

if you find a background you like, let me know and give me your login info and ill try to help!

Krystal with a K said...

okay thanks..and i need a little direction with photoshop. help me help me!!!! i say with such eagerness but huge nervousness. you coming this way again anytime soon?!

Melissa said...

we will be in june 23-27. ill be really busy most of the time, but would love to get together and take some pics of john tyler and do some photoshop stuff. i live for it. ha!